- Teach assigned subjects according to the teaching schedule
- Create and maintain an environment conductive to learning
- Class preparation, give guidance to students during and after class
- Monitor all the students and help them to improve their performance and learning
- Student age range: 3-6 years old
- Class size: around 30 students per class
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week, and 20-25 teaching hours, rest are office hours.
- Curriculum provided by company.
- Teaching assistant: Yes
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Native speaker or with excellent English speaking. If not a native speaker, must have a degree from a native speaking country
- A team player with excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Two years working experience in similar position
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (120 hours)
- Honest with strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Passionate about education and teaching. Be able to communicate with students. Be able to communicate with parents about students’ progress
- Proficiency in computer applications and Office software related to teaching
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
We are an education group company, with almost twenty years education management experience, and focus on the education for 0-6 years old kids.
At present, we have six kindergartens in shanghai, and continuous open more kidergatens,child-care centers, and also training centers in shanghai, even whole China.
All the positions are directly hiring.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room1102, DBS Tower Building, No 1318 of Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong District, Shanghai