- Teach assigned subjects according to the teaching schedule
- Create and maintain an environment conductive to learning
- Class preparation, give guidance to students during and after class
- Monitor all the students and help them to improve their performance and learning
- Student age range: 3-6 years old
- Class size: around 30 students per class
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week, and 20-25 teaching hours, rest are office hours.
- Curriculum provided by company.
- Teaching assistant: Yes
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Native speaker or with excellent English speaking. If not a native speaker, must have a degree from a native speaking country
- A team player with excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Two years working experience in similar position
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (120 hours)
- Honest with strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Passionate about education and teaching. Be able to communicate with students. Be able to communicate with parents about students’ progress
- Proficiency in computer applications and Office software related to teaching
Lonyer Education Group Inc.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Lonyer Education Group Inc. has franchises located around Shanghai, who bring early education to thousands of children each year. Our innovative programs help kids learn about science, English and music, etc through our in-class workshops, camps, birthday parties and special events.
For over 20 years, we have invested in research and development and continue to do so. We believe in the importance of being at the forefront of our industry and continue to create preschool program for kids.
For now we have 8 kindergartens and 6 day care centers in Shanghai and welcome to join our big family.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room1102, DBS Tower Building, No 1318 of Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong District, Shanghai