Working Hours: 13:30-20:30, lunch break 1 hr. Wed-Fri， Weekend 9:00-18:00
Location: Shanghai and Jiangsu， Zhejiang Province
1. Check the classroom environment, prepare for kids coming.
2. Greeting children in the morning, talk with parents if they have any question.
3. Teach 3 lessons each day, 45 mins per lesson, including English Lauguage, math, sience, paiting, story time, handwork, singing, etc. 2 lessons in the morning, 1 in the afternoon. Chinese teachers will support around. We have Dance class and Taekwondo classe which tought by professional teachers.
4. Writing comments on daily communication book for each kid during their nap time.
5. Send kids home, communicate with parents when neccesarry.
6. Plan the themes for teaching, communicate with chinese teacher and work together.
7. Prepare the material that teaching need.
1. Native Speaker (must be)
2. Bachelor degree or above (major in teaching is preferred).
3. Experience in teaching and taking care of toddlers, basic knowledge of child psychology. (Kindergarden teaching experience is preferred)
4. Love kids, love spending time and playing with kids,
5. Energetic, creative, enthusiastic, patient, responsible.
1. Salary: 18K-25K/m,after tax, negotiated based on experiece
2. Free lunch on working day
3. Free tuition fee for teacher’s own kids
4. Paid winter holiday (around 3 weeks)
5. 1 week paid summer holiday
6. 3 days paid Christmas holiday
7. Other government holiday
Please send your CV and a recent photo to us if you are interested.