We are looking for homeroom teachers for Dalian kindergarten for upcoming Sep
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
Job Role & Responsibilities
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-6)
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
• Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day
• Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
• Maintain good relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their student’s progress.
• Must be native speaker.
• A bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years full time work experience is required
• Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
• Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required;
• International experience, especially in Asia is highly regarded;
• Clear criminal background check
• All documents to be receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
• Basic salary starting from 16,000rmb-17,000rmb per month
• 2 Days off per week
• 6 days Paid sick leave and 60 days Paid hospital leave
• Paid Chinese Public holiday&21 days paid annual leave
• contract completion bonus
• Contract Start and Finish Airfare
• Comprehensive health Insurance
• Accommodation allowance
• Children tuition discount
• On-going professional teacher development and training programs
If you would like to join the Etonhouse China team please apply through eChinacities.
On behalf of the entire Etonhouse team, we look forward to the possibility of working with you
Language: Native English