1. Responsible for student development in full-English immersion, ages 2 - 6
2. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
3. Implement classroom activities, structure, and routine in alignment with PKU College’s curriculum
4. Positively collaborate with the school’s administrative and academic departments, teaching staff, Chinese teaching assistants (3-4), and support staff
5. Provide feedback to students and parents regularly
6. Attend on-the-job training programs when needed
7. Responsible for assisting in organizing and taking part in promotional events for the school
1. Native English Speaker. Native and valid passport from: USA, U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
2. Bachelor’s or above degree, preferably in Early Childhood Education
3. Teaching license (primary, secondary or early childhood teaching certification from a government agency preferred, early childhood teaching certification strongly preferred) or language teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, etc.)
4. Deep understanding of child development
5. Positive and creative approach to teaching
6. Excellent classroom and behavior management skills and excellent communication skills with students, staff, and parents.
7. Previous full-time teaching experience at the early years or kindergarten level (student teaching is relevant) preferred
8. Passion for teaching young children
1. Competitive Monthly Salary (RMB 13000-20000) based upon experience, education, and certifications
2. Housing or housing stipend provided
3. Assistance in work visa obtainment and renewal
4. Paid vacation time: Chinese holidays, Christmas holiday, and summer holiday.
6. High quality teaching management and support.
7. Travel bonus or end of contract bonus
8. Free/Discount tuition for child to attend preschool (ages 1.5 - 6)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
As a subsidiary of Beijing Yuanpei Xinmin Educational Technology Development Co., LTD, and with the lofty guidance of Peking University as its starting point, PKU College is a high quality, comprehensive and professional PreK-12 (Preschool to High School) educational institute. PKU College is made of many facets including preschools, primary schools, secondary schools, high schools, teacher training, management consultation, teaching material production, and much more in the education field.
Consider the name “PKU College.” For us, “PKU” embodies the pursuit of excellence and innovative humanistic spirit that characterizes Peking University, while “College” points to the absorption of ideas from a western collegiate education into an education steeped in traditional Chinese virtue. Together, PKU College strives to cultivate its students into upstanding citizens with outstanding leadership potential, creativity and international perspective. We make earnest efforts to support China’s national educational innovation, and to do our duty of passing on our national cultural heritage to the next generation.
In its position as the country’s premier educational institution, PKU College operates three major platforms: research, training and schools. The three platforms have attracted the attention of many senior education specialists both nationwide and worldwide. Our unique Panoramic Pedagogy consists of school education, family education, parental education and social education. We are committed to preparing students for the real life challenges that face them.
To cultivate our students to become great Chinese and world citizens with remarkable leadership, creativity and international perspectives.
Three-Dimensional Education and High-Dimensional Achievements.
·Advocate students' love for nature
·Enlighten the development of their individual identity
·Build the abundance of mentality
·Cultivate the future leaders
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 4F, PKU Jade Bird Group Bldg B, 207 Chengfu Rd. Haidian District, Beijing