Beijing Royal School is looking for Three Spanish Teachers who are enthusiastic about teaching and obtaining solid professional knowledge, who can develop a strong rapport with the students and are team players.
1. Teach Spanish Science course (Mates, Quimica, Fisica) full time from Monday to Friday;
2. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly lesson plans and demonstrate teaching and instruction
3. Be responsible for monthly student learning assessment report
4. Prepare and attend regular tests and exams and submit student learning feedbacks accordingly
5. Collaborate with organizing DELE exam and coordination
6. Participate in teaching activiteis innovations
7. Engaged in routine meetings and discussions
8. Take part in updatings of Spanish college entrance exam within the group.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in English or Education, or a subject relevant to academic vacancies with at least two years of full-time teaching experience (with language teaching certificate preferred).
2. Native or Near-Native English Proficiency.
3. Be able to provide non-criminal background check.
1. Compensation & Benefit Package: RMB 18,000-25,000/month before tax.
2. Health insurance provided at no cost to teachers (Vision and Dental excluded)
3. Yearly round trip airfare from Beijing to your home country
4. Relocation fee provided
5. Paid winter and summer vacations and Chinese holidays
6. Furnished apartment 5-minute walk from campus
7. Annual physical checkup
8. Assistance obtaining and renewing work visa
9. Campus-based Chinese language program
10. Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities, including international conference attendance
11. Staff child free schooling on campus
12. 1-1 Fellow Program for International Faculty
13. Field trips, holiday allowance, etc.
Language: Spain, English