Position: Commerce Dept - Economics and related Commerce classes
Start Date: February 15th, 2019
The University of New South Wales Program UF High School Program is the #1 offshore Australian program in China. The program is the #1 source of undergraduate students from China for the Australian G8 with over 330 gaining admission to Melbourne, Monash, UNSW and Sydney in 2018.
The program is the only one in China that has integrated an overseas university's postgraduate foundation program into the normal high school curriculum due to the academic background of the partner schools and their respective students. Students must maintain their academic standing through an accelerated five semester high school program as well achieve a 6.0 IELTS score by the middle of 11th Grade to maintain their enrollment in the program.
Prior to the final year of studies, students choose one of three study streams to the enter: Commerce, Physical Science and Design. The Design Stream is the only program in the country offered to Chinese high school students interested in pursuing university studies in Architecture, Urban Planning, and similar disciplines.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant teaching field (other fields may be considered with demonstrated work experience); Master's degree preferred.
• CELTA or equivalent or university English degree required
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience (visa regulation; waived for Master's students).
• Eligible for Chinese z-visa
-new z-visa candidates (degree notarization, background check)
-transfer z-visas candidates (release letter, reference letter, etc)
• Fluent English
• Ability to work cooperatively and diplomatically with students, parents, faculty, staff, and administration in a foreign cultural environment.
• Commitment to student learning and to continued professional development.
• Ability to engage students in learning.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience, education, position, and placement
• Housing allowance (~2500RMB/month)
• Annual travel allowance (8500RMB)
• 8-10 weeks paid vacation/year
• Paid sick days and personal days
• Domestic health insurance
• Tax services
• Airport pickup and personal orientation
• Sponsor work (Z) visa, Foreign Expert Certificate & Residence Permit
• All curriculum and teaching material provided (as developed by UNSW)
• Access to in-country staff and department heads in Sydney for academic support, professional development.
Thank you for you interest in this position. Please contact us if you seek further information about our schools, programs, and positions,.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
The AHEAD Education Group develops and manages international curriculum programs in partnership with nationally ranked Chinese public high schools and foreign academic partners. AHEAD programs send the most students in China to Australia’s G-8 Universities through its University of New South Wales (UNSW) High School Program, the #1 Australian offshore program in China. Over 87% of its graduates have gone to the top four universities in Australia including over 250 to the University of Melbourne (#1) and the University of New South Wales (#3) in 2018.
In partnership with Wasatch Academy, an eight-time winner of best-in-state, AHEAD oversees a three year American high school diploma programs on four campuses centered around the curriculum of their nationally renowned American NAIS-accredited partner school.
The AHEAD Education Group's academic center partners are nationally ranked top high schools across China. AHEAD's key mission is to establish and coordinate international educational solutions for the brightest and most capable Chinese students seeking admittance to top universities in the United States, Canada, Australia and beyond.
- Current Location: Nanjing China
- Address: Nanjing, Hangzhou, Xi'an, Suzhou, Wuxi, Kunshan, Xuzhou, Zhengzhou, Nantong