About IMEX Sourcing Services:
We are a tech-driven sourcing & product development company looking to disrupt the sourcing industry for E-Commerce sellers through innovation and technology. We have clients located across the globe, but primarily in the US & UK.
We have been around for 7 years and have grown at a rapid pace over the years, pretty much doubling our turnover every year since we started out. Our typical clients tend to be Amazon & E-Commerce sellers. We are looking to grow our Western team in China as we continue to scale our operations.
In this position, you will play a key role in managing high-value clients based primarily in the US, UK, Canada & Australia. You will be the link between our sourcing team & clients, helping clients solve their problems and scale their China imports.
Location: You will be based in our office in Guangzhou, China.
Important: You must be currently living in China & should have lived here for at least 1 year to be eligible for this role.
You will have a base salary + be part of our attractive Profit-Share system.
• Gathering & understanding sourcing requirements from our clients.
• Dealing with our clients on day to day basis & ensuring that the highest level of customer service is provided & to increase sales by helping them expand their product line. (P.S This is not a SALES Job & You DO NOT need to find customers, customers would be assigned by our Sales team).
• Working with the Chinese (Bi-Lingual) sourcing team to ensure client's requirements are clearly understood, products sourced successfully and quality-issues resolved.
• Maintaining & strengthening working relationships with the clients
• Working with clients to help them develop new products in China and grow the size of their accounts.
• Identifying new business opportunities with a client.
• Liaising with clients in order to identify their needs.
• Maintaining a good understanding of clients and their business strategies.
○ Knowledge of international trade processes.
○ Willingness to move to Guangzhou as this is an office based role.
○ Minimum of 2 years' experience in a position where you dealt with "international clients" on a regular basis. This can be in a sourcing or sales position.
○ Sales/Account management experience.
○ Experience dealing with clients in the UK, US or Canada.
○ Business or Marketing/Sales degree
With enough relevant experience there is always the opportunity for career progression as an account manager. With suitable experience, account managers could progress to the role of account director, marketing manager or brand director, all of which involve making decisions about sales and marketing strategies, supervising staff and delegating tasks to other members of the team. The skills required of an account manager are extremely transferable and allow employees to move on to many different jobs that are not directly associated with account management.
IMPORTANT: ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMIITED VIA THE FORM WOULD BE CONSIDERED.
Skills: Business Development, Sales, Account Management, E-commerce, International Trade