1. Responsible for managing developer blogs, game forums and social media channels of overseas markets to help build relationships with users.
2. Collect users’ feedback and report it to the Project Manager; acting as a bridge between the development team and gamers.
3. Work closely with the game developers, to know how to show the personality of our developers and let players know more about the development of our games.
Desired skills & experience:
1. Passion for gaming.
2. Native English speaker; Proficiency in Chinese is a plus.
3. Outgoing, active and versatile with various interests.
4. A strong and skillful communicator who is capable in coordinating with internal teams, our partners, and third-party vendors.
5. A quick learner that is also curious and humble, and can think out of the box and find new ways of content creation and delivery.
6. Has acute insight into finding new social media resources that meet our requirements.
7. A strong team player with the ability to manage different projects.
8. Skills in image editing and video shooting is a plus.
Language: English, Chinese
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers, Software
ChinaSoft company, with size of 40,001+ employees, globally, a leading global provider of IT consulting services, technical services and outsourcing service, was established in 2000 and headquartered in Beijing, China and owning 20+ subsidiaries worldwide, such as China Mainland, China Hongkong, the United States, England, Ireland, Hungary, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia etc.
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: Software Park Bldg#2, 33 Sorftware Road