Full-Time Office Position at a NYSE listed company
Employer: BlingABC of New Oriental Education and Technology Group (NYSE: EDU)
Starting from: Now
Location: Beijing, China. (Zhongguancun area near Subway Line 10 and Line 4)
40 working hours per week. 2 days off to be determined by shift.
Sat-Sun 8am-5pm or 1:30pm-9:30pm
• Prepare and conduct English lessons, demos and trials on our teaching platform.
• Collaborate with the teaching assistant team, operation team and academic team for improvement on curriculum and class performance.
• Participate in marketing event to promote BlingABC branding.
• May include business trips to local New Oriental schools across China.
• A Bachelor’s degree or above.
• At least 2 yrs demonstrated experience in related field after graduation.
• Native Speakers of English only.
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or other locally recognizable teaching credentials.
• Punctual, strong communication skills and easy-going personality.
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature.
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents.
Salary and Benefits:
• Start from ¥25,000 RMB/month or above according to qualifications and teaching experience.
• Working Visa application.
• Free Chinese lessons
• Assistance on settling down upon arrival.
• Stable and reliable future career path with managerial positions available.
• Participate in company’s annual group trip or outing.
• Full social insurance coverage and annual health check-up coverage.
Skills: manager experience
Language: native only
New Oriental Education & Technology Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
As the largest provider of private educational services in China, New Oriental offers education for a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life. Our wide range of educational programs, services and products include English and other foreign language training, overseas and domestic test preparation courses, all-subjects after school tutoring, primary and secondary school education, University pathway programs, educational content and software, as well as online education.
New Oriental has become the most recognized brand in Chinese private education. Based on founder Michael Yu's groundbreaking vision, our innovative and inspirational instruction combines humorous, interactive teaching techniques with traditional Chinese educational values.
Since our founding in 1993, New Oriental has had about 15 million student enrollments, including approximately 2.4 million enrollments in fiscal year 2012. Today, we have a network of 57 schools, 744 learning centers, 32 New Oriental bookstores and over 5,000 third-party bookstores and over 17,700 teachers in 50 cities, as well as an online network with over 8.2 million registered users.
-#1 Provider of private education in China
-Most recognized brand in Chinese private education
-A presence in over fifty cities throughout China
-First Chinese education company to be listed on the NYSE (edu)
-Diverse course offerings including International Exam Prep (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT/GRE), AP, Foundation/Pathway programs, Business English, Spoken English, English writing
-Courses/Programs available to all ages from 1yr old to adult
-Online teaching platform
It is estimated over 70% of Chinese students studying in N. America were once students of New Oriental
For more information about New Oriental please visit web and click on the English link on the top right of the homepage.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No.6 Haidian Zhongjie, Haidian District, Beijing