2. Changsha: ASAP. Changsha City: European English teacher wanted; Highly paid training center jobs in Changsha (up to RMB37000/month) (Changsha City is a great tourist city in an awesome middle-south province with warm weather and the world-famous tourist destinations such as Zhangjiajie)
Starting Date: ASAP
Location: 30 minutes’ drive from the Shangsha High Speed Train Station.
(1) Schedule: flexible
(2) Class size: 1 on 1 OR small groups (maximum 8)
(3) Students: ranging from 3-8 years old
(4) Materials: provided
(5) Type of lessons: day care class and English Phonics
(6) Two days off from Monday to Sunday.
(7) Usually 45, 60 minutes per class
(8) Working days usually in the morning or afternoon, some lessons are in the evenings no later than 7pm.
(1) Native speaker or non-native teachers with an education major or linguistic or language major and a tesol or TEFL
(2) 1-year commitment for full-time positions
Salary and Benefits for Full-time Teachers:
(1) Monthly salary: 16K to 30K for different working hours (includes housing allowance per month)
Payment details: (A) If you teach 15 lessons a week and have an 8 hours office hours, the pay RMB16k after tax; (B) If you teach 25 lessons a week and have an 8 hours office hours, the pay RMB23700 after tax; (C) If you teach 30 lessons a week and have an 8 hours office hour, the pay RMB29000 after tax; (D) If you teach 35 lessons a week and have an 8 hours office hour, the pay RMB37500 after tax.
(2) Ticket allowance 6000
(3) Many opportunities to get a bonus per month.
(4) A working visa sponsored.
(5) Health and accidental insurance provided.
(7) The 70% of the tuition for any ESL teaching certification program enrolled in and completed during this or subsequent contracts will be reimbursed for you.
(8) Enjoy all the paid public holidays
Skills: Native speaker or non-native teachers with an education major or linguistic or language major and a tesol or TEFL, 1-year commitment for full-time positions