Key Responsibilities Involve:
• Our average work schedule being Monday through Friday.
• Teachers being given 40 working hours per week with weekends off.
• Teaching periods from September through January and March through July, with the provided option of teaching during semester breaks.
• Salaries range from 9000 to 15,000 RMB (before tax) and is based on qualification, degree, teaching experience, & teaching certification.
•Provide working visa
• Provide are Private Furnished Apartment
• Three free meals offered by the school
• Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure material, an ongoing support
• Airport pick-up
• Medical insurance
• Legal work visa provided
- A current resume or one-sheet, indicating your nationality
- A copy of a valid passport / ID
- A copy of your highest degree and / or other certification
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
Skills: English teaching
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Sky Education is one of top 3 English training centers in Shenzhen with more than 20,000 students and 900 employees. Established in 2003, Skyedu is a recognized brand in Shenzhen for its quality educational system and excellence in teaching. Skyedu has devoted substantial resources into providing the best learning environment for both its students and staff. In addition, it has also created an online platform that allows teachers to continuously assess and monitor their students’ progress.
Sky International is a new subsidiary of Skyedu established in early 2016 with the focus of providing authentic English learning. The course curriculum is published by Oxford University Press and is specifically designed for ESL learners from age 3 – 12. Classes start from kindergarten progressing through to grade 6 with no more than 12 students per class. Sky International also utilizes an American Accelerated Readers’ program that comprises more than 10,000 English books. Furthermore, Sky International highly values its teaching staff by providing support and offering professional development opportunities. Currently Sky International employs experienced foreign teachers from Canada, UK, and US. Over the span of a few years Sky International has served over 1000 students and is looking to recruit several foreign teachers. We are looking for experienced, passionate, and hardworking individuals to join our expanding team!
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: 1st floor, Block 2, Guocheng Garden, Baihua 1st Road, Futian District, Shenzhen City， Guangdong Province, China