As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge.
Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Teachers that are open to new ideas, not only in the classroom, but also in life are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with and give their all for their passion of teaching.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
17,000 RMB base salary plus bonus and city living allowence.
1. Z work visa and resident permit provided.
2. Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
3. Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
4. You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
5. 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave/5 days for part time. Backpacking through Thailand? Surfing in Bali? Trying amazing dishes in Osaka? Let us know in advance and take loads of pics
6. Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
7. New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
8. Career development opportunities.
9. Possible relocation to new city, center or country
10. Visa process and medical check reimbursement
11. Student and staff referral bonus system
12. Airport Pickup
Skills: Teaching, Teaching English, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA