We are a young foreign and Chinese team with experience in different disciplines including engineering, fashion and graphic design, language teaching, elementary education, music, woodwork and electronics. We all share a passion of making and creating educational, fun projects to teach and inspire children.
Our Research and Development team have designed and continue to develop an award winning curriculum that has successfully taught hundreds of children how to think, create and make like true inventors to go a build amazing projects and win competitions.
We are looking to expand our teaching team and recruit a teacher preferably with experience working with elementary children grades 1 to 3 in a classroom setting.
The two most important qualities and experience our team wish to add are:
2.Communication skills with both children and parents to continue a professional deliverance of our curriculum.
No prior experience with any form of making is required. We will provide 1 months training on how to use power tools, simple electronics, woodwork, coding/programming and much more.
Its the dream job for someone that has both the experience and passion for teaching and would prefer a more hands on, creative and engaging type of lesson to further their own personal development. You will coached by professional makers, engineers and designers.
We are based in a 1000SQM high tech facility Close to Line 10 Longbai Xincun and Line 9 Hechuan Lu (Hongqiao close to Yishan Lu). Our working space has been inspired by the cool 'Google Office' concept to provide a warm, comfortable and positive work space with plenty of space and recreational activities. It's a very cool place to work, in an amazing new location with architecture style similar to the popular and trendy Xintiandi area.
1. Responsible for teaching our hands on, beginner making skills course.
Class size 1 Teacher: 6 students.
You will be working alongside our Chinese staff that offer technical support and explanations.
Training will be provided on the following subjects: electronics, simple circuits, basic wood work, making with textiles, model making and many more.
Experience in classroom management, parent communication and excellent organization a must!
2. Building interesting and inspiring projects for studio decoration and student inspiration. Training and guidance provided.
3. Other tasks assigned upon mutual agreement
4. We teach our main classes 32 WEEKS of the year:
Saturday and Sunday, one class Thursday and Friday. MONDAY and TUESDAY DAY OFF.
DURING JULY and AUGUST
We teach Monday to Friday. WEEKENDS OFF.
1. Excellent level of English. Non-native speakers are very welcome.
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. 2 years classroom teaching experience in China. Experience in classroom management, parent communication and excellent organization a must!
4. A genuine interest in making. We provide all the training required to teach our hands on making curriculum.
5. Willing to work in a small team of Chinese and Foreigners ranging from Ukraine to Britain.
1. Good holiday package
2. Paid National Holidays.
3. Hands on continual training on a variety of tools, materials and equipment to improve your practical and creative skills and personal development opportunities.
4. Working Visa provided.
5. Visa and Health Check support.
6. Excellent recreational facilities and environment.
Skills: Teaching, Coaching