1. English native speaker
2. Bachelor degree or above
3. Teaching certificate required (or at least 2 years teaching experience)
Salary and benefit
1. 13,000- 14,000 RMB per month
2. Housing provided
3. Reimbursement of round trip flight （8k per year）
4. Work visa + health insurance
5. 25 hours per week, no office hour
Dujiangyan is the foremost tourist city in Chengdu. It possesses a Panda Breeding Center (Panda Valley) and a UNESCO World Heritage site -the Qingcheng Mountains and the Dujiangyan Irrigation System. The city is on the northwestern side of Chengdu and borders on the Tibetan regions further to the north and west. The whole city is famous for its lush vegetation, agreeable environment and fresh air, and is the most favorite summer resort for Chengdu people.
VPEA （Vancouver Public Education Alliance）
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
VPEA is a great company headquartered in Vancouver. We are currently the largest provider of arriving student services for Chinese students in North America.
VPEA has had a reliable long-term partnership with a number of school districts across Canada. We are currently recruiting teachers from various English speaking countries and now have an excellent foreign staff team working with us. VPEA is always trying to make itself as staff-friendly as possible as an employer, especially for English teachers, which we consider as a core part for our business.
These efforts have been rewarded by more and more English teachers happy to stay with us by renewing their contracts every year. With a stronger partnership with Canadian school districts and growing business, we are looking forward to more and more English teachers joining us and making VPEA a better educational organization.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 22 Floor, Huixin international building, No. 333 Yishan road, Xujiahui district, Shanghai