1. Build long-term relationships with new and existing users in the social media and entertainment industry and follow through to a successful agreement
2. Responsible for user operation and management, focus on the top and mid level creators, develop strategies to increase DAU, user activation and user loyalty
3. Possess a strong understanding of our product, our competition in the industry and position to leverage them into impactful marketing activities
4. Execution or attendance of local events or shows
1. English native speaker.
2. Two+ years experience in a community management or community related role required;
3. Outgoing personality required – you will be required to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing yourself to strangers;
4. BS/MS degree in journalism, media, communications, marketing, English, or PR preferred;
5. Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities (please include you TikToky username along with your application);
6. Pro-active, collaborative, creative, and energetic;
7. TikTok evangelist – you need to be passionate about the community, so please only apply if you genuinely enjoy and are ready to engage with TikTok;
8. Willingness to work around the clock – being a top talent manager involves working some evenings and weekends and responding to community members outside of work hours. Look at your position as a lifestyle rather than a job
Skills: community management, communication
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers, Software
ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across language, culture and geography. We now have achieved 900 million MAU (monthly active users) globally with 70 min average daily spent per user. By user numbers and time spent, ByteDance is the second largest Internet company in China. There are more than 400 million Chinese using our products every day.
Tik Tok (musical.ly) is one of the world’s most popular short-form video communities, celebrating creativity through video. Tik Tok
ranks No.1 on the list of most downloaded apps of iOS App Store/ Google Play in Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Vietnam, China, etc. 10% mobile internet users in Japan use our app. Tik Tok has over 150 million daily active users.
Our mission&vision is to build global platforms for creation and communication. We help people discover the world and empower everyone to be a creator.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Jia 48, Zhichun Road, Haidian District, Beijing