1. Deep understanding of content market in Poland, familiar with most recent trending videos consumed by young Polish speaking audience
2. Choose qualified videos and promote on social media platforms and be responsible for in-app content.
3. Participate in launching and operating “hashtag”, follow up the hot spots in the country and carry out innovative publicity.
4. Monitoring local content ecosystem, collaborate with data team to improve the diversity of in-app content, give feedback / guidelines to user operations to acquire right content needed in the community.
5. Possess a strong understanding of our product, our competition in the industry and position to leverage them into impactful marketing activities
6. Research new market trends as well as user insights to leverage them into impactful marketing activities
1. Polish native speaker, proficient skill in English.
2. Two + years experience in content, journalism, media, communications, marketing, or PR related role required;
3. Outgoing personality required – you will be required to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing yourself to strangers;
4. BS/MS degree in journalism, media, communications, marketing, English, or PR preferred;
5. Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities (please include you TikTok username along with your application);
6. Pro-active, collaborative, creative, and energetic;
7. TikTok evangelist – you need to be passionate about the community, so please only apply if you genuinely enjoy and are ready to engage with TikTok;
Skills: Social Media, Digital Media, Content Writing