To establish procedures and practices for the assessment of student progress;
To lead and implement new faculty training and orientation ensuring understanding of guiding teaching principles and pedagogy;
To establish faculty evaluation and supervision appraisal protocols and practices;
To establish student enrollment criteria and develop enrollment protocols and practices.
Continue to develop and refine curriculum design, planning and teaching pedagogy.
To lead teaching and curriculum planning;
To supervise and track the implementation of the curriculum.
To conduct classroom observations in order to provide commendations and recommendations for further improvement;
Continue to develop and refine the faculty appraisal system and organization of supervision;
To develop a professional development plan based on identified needs;
To organize various professional development activities for faculty.
To rearrange the schedules of both the foreign staff and the Chinese staff if needed
To teach some classes and be an excellent example amongst other teaching staff
Substitute teaching if a foreign teacher is absent from their duties
Support in the development of school policies subject to the international principal’s approval
- Early childhood/preschool education qualifications;
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience in early childhood settings;
- Experience with curriculum development and planning;
- Understanding of Chinese culture and education system preferred;
- Intercultural communication proficiency;
- Strong leadership capabilities and experience as an education administrator preferred;
- Experience with leading and developing others in teaching methodology and curriculum implementation in the early childhood context.
-5k housing allowance.
-Paid summer and winter vacations.
-Free tuition for one child.
-Great career development.
-More to be discussed in the hiring process
Beijing Hsuanhuai Education Technology Co., Ltd. Shanghai Branch
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Hsuanhuai Institute is an international and STEAM education service provider. Headquartered in both Beijing and Shanghai, Hsuanhuai is now preparing several kindergartens in Wuhan and Nanjing.
Hsuanle International Kindergarten in Wuhan is a high-end flagship kindergarten crafted by an international team of education professionals of Beijing Hsuanhuai Education Technology Co., Ltd. Hsuanle adapted the Italian philosophy and curricula of Reggio Emilia to the local culture of China by implementing its mainstream courses of STEAM in the context of nature exploration, games and projects based teaching. We value the unique potential and growth of every child and maintain an open communication channel with parents. Our mission is to cultivate superb communication competence, independence as well as cooperation in problem solving, creative and critical thinking ability, loving hearts and civic responsibility in our children, and prepare them to brave a brighter future.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 4/F, Block E, JiaChun 753 Park, NO. 753 YuYuan Road, Changning District, 200050, Shanghai