We provide outstanding smart home solutions for system integrators, real estate builders, telecom operators and other smart home device manufacturers worldwide. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need skilled Business Developers to acquire and manage new client relationships.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. We will rely on you to generate the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services, and let our solutions benefit more users.
* Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
* Get requirements of current and prospective clients, and partner with product teams to create contract-winning proposals.
* Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
* Collaborate with product teams to ensure contracted solution specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
* Become a subject matter expert on smart home products and solutions, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
Qualifications and Skills
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in B2B sales field.
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
* Basic understanding of the smart home industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
* Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients.