• Position：Full-Time Native Library Coaches wanted ASAP
• Company:BEIJING WANJUANSHUWU Education And Technology Co.,Ltd.
• Salary range：15k-20k
• Education ：Bachelor’s degree in education or related fields
•Nationality: preference will be given to candidates from Great Britain, America, Canada or Australia.
• Location: Wanjuanshuwu English library,west sideof The Elementary School Affiliated to RenminUniversity ,Haidian,Beijing
• Working Hours: 5 days a week, 2 days off on weekdays
• Students’ ages: 5-12
1.Handle all aspects of library reading program, including Students' initial assessments; guiding students through the library "flow" – Book selecting, independent reading, online testing, after reading interviewing, and book reports guiding and scoring.
2.Conduct library classes to guide young students to follow the library “flow” (Early Reader)
3.Monitor the library "flow" and motivate students to achieve their goal.
4.Provide library student academic assessments
6. Over 2 years of postgraduate work experience (experience with children preferred)
1.15K – 20K RMB monthly, based on experience
2. Training provided
3. 11 national holidays every year
During your interview, we will be happy to go into more details about the specifics of the position.
Skills: Job requirements: 1.Native English speakers from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia and so on. (To meet China work visa regulations) 2. Bachelor’s Degree or above (To meet China work visa regulations) 3. TEFL,TESOL or CELTA cert
Beijing Wanjuanshuwu Education And Technology Ltd., Co.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
We are an English library named “Reading Man” in Beijing, China. Currently we are looking for library coaches who wish to gain a wide and valuable experience in library management.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Wanjuanshuwu English library,west sideof The Elementary School Affiliated to RenminUniversity ,Haidian,Beijing