Position: Global Scholars Program Academic Advisor
1. Graduated from the top 10 comprehensive universities or Liberal Arts Colleges or from Ivy League in United States.
2. Love education and Chinese culture, can adapt to cross-cultural communication.
3. Can bear pressure and challenges when it comes at the peak of students’ application.
4. If candidates who have rich experience, the education background can be extended to the top 30 universities in United States.
5. Must native English speaker.
1. Counsel applicants to American universities and colleges on application tactics and targets based on in-depth qualification assessment and customize education plans.
2. Work with advisees to develop personal and academic goals and track progress during regular meetings.
3. Initiate essay workshops on writing skills and strategies.
4. Assist students with researching and troubleshooting project and academic challenges.
5. Provide guidance and feedback on advisee projects and written work such as application essays and other application materials such as activity lists.
6. Launch mock interviews for students and provide assessment feedback to help improve their interview performance and self-confidence.
7. Assist in regular staff training on admissions to top American universities and colleges.
8. Participate in relevant educational and promotional activities and events such as public lectures, educational fairs and conferences, and staff sharing sessions.
9. Any other additional reasonable duties assigned by his or her manager that are related to her responsibilities as listed.
Salary: 18000 RMB-25000 RMB (Before tax)
Skills: native English speaker