Salary and Agreements:
1. Salary average of 16000-22000RMB per month
2. 16-teaching-hour per week guaranteed for all level teacher (excl. training period, holiday paid leave and absent)
3. Working VISA provided by RISE English
4. Mandatory Social Insurance and Income Tax according to Chinese regulations
5.1 Signing bonus: Every New teacher will be given a signing bonus of 3000rmb signing the employment contract.
5.1 Flight reimbursement up to 6000rmb each year, which is given at the end of yearly contract
5.3 Starting from second year, a retention bonus of 10000rmb will be given after every year contract ends, and will be paid together with month salary.
5.4 Pro-rated 10 annual leaves in a calendar year(incl. Summer Winter Holiday )
5.5 additional 5-day paid leave a year (plus school holiday 5 days), therefore total around 10 days paid leave
5. Holiday is according to Chinese government regulations
6. Extra-hour outside of regulated working hour (training / meeting / non-teaching related activities) is cumulated and that can be used in coming -in late, early leave, or day-off under the restriction to not affected normal teaching hour or class
7. Working Hours: Wednesday – Friday: 13:30 – 20:30
Saturday and Sunday: 08:30-18:30
Day off: Two days off during the week
Let me introduce more about RISE:
- First Subject-based, immersive English learning in China
- Reading and writing courses correlated to US Common Core State Standards
- Premium English training center for students from Pre-K to 12 in the age of 3 to 18-year-old
- Established in 80 cities in China, and also in Indonesia, South Korea, Vietnam, Sinapore, and the UAE
- Over 300 centers in China
- 90% satisfaction feedback from parents
- HMGH Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Group; Award Winning Technology and software
- Academic Partnership in USA: The Prout School in Rhode Island/ Palm Pointe Educational School in Florida/ Crosspoint in Washington/ Saint Raphael Academy in Rhode Island
There are eight centers in Suzhou, SND (Suzhou New District), SIP West, SIP East, and Downtown, SIPO (SIP Olympic center), SIPL, SIPD. We are opening our Ninth and tenth center this year! There are more than 7000 students currently studying in Suzhou RISE. We are now expanding our classes in Suzhou RISE, and would like more educators to join us.
Also, we provide a long term career paths for all of our teachers, including foreign teachers. Therefore, there will be many opportunities to take up managing or training responsibilities at RISE. Career paths include the transition from teachers to mentors, mentors to supervisors, supervisors to managers, and managers up to headmasters. We value the talented teachers that are willing to work hard and dedicate themselves to RISE.
Now let me tell you a bit more about Suzhou:
The living expenses in Suzhou is lower than Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, and Nanjing. However, the living quality is above standard, and has both the traditional historical downtown features, and the modern high class features. The gardens, mountains, and temples in Suzhou are very well-known, giving the city the grand title of ‘The Venice of the East’.
The transportation is convenient and cheap. Metro journeys rarely cost your over 4 RMB, and taxi's start off price is cheaper than many other cities. With e-bikes being a popular investment, you can pretty much go anywhere in a short amount of time.
Traveling from Suzhou to anywhere else is not a big problem as well, since the nearest airport is only 30-40min car ride away in Wuxi airport. It also takes only 25-40min high speed train to get to Shanghai, around 1 hour 15 min to Nanjing, and 5 hours to Beijing. The restaurant choices you have in Suzhou pretty much covers cuisine from all over the world. Overall, Suzhou is an exquisite place to live in, and a great place to settle down.
RISE Immersion Subject English
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
WHY choose RISE?
1. First Subject-based, immersive English learning in China
2. Reading and writing courses correlated to US Common Core State Standards
3. Premium English training center for students from Pre-K to 12 in the age of 3 to 18-year-old
4. Established in 80 cities in China, and also in Indonesia, South Korea, Vietnam, and the UAE
5. Over 200 centers in China
6. 90% satisfaction feedback from parents
7. HMGH (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Group); Award Winning Technology and software
8. Academic Partnership in USA: The Prout School in Rhode Island/ Palm Pointe Educational School in Florida/ Crosspoint in Washington/ Saint Raphael Academy in Rhode Island
RISE Immersion Subject English of Suzhou originates from Beijing Riverdeep International Education Technology Ltd. who is a Chinese-Foreign Equity Joint Venture and a leading provider of private educational services in China. The company offers a range of educational programs, products and services focused on subject-based children’s English learning, exclusively for 3 to 18 years old and a wide array of technology-driven Prek - 12 solutions that inspire excellence and innovation in education, and raise student achievement. Rise Immersion Subject English is one program invested by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Group, the world's largest provider of PreK - 12 solutions in U.S.A, is a global school publisher.
At RISE, we use English as the language of instruction; the program combines subject knowledge acquisition learning with opportunities for practicing core competency skills, fundamental and unique skills, which enable children to become successful competitors and leaders in the international working environment. RISE is the only training school in China to adhere to the US Standard Core Curriculum.
There are four centres in Suzhou, and over 3000 students overall. The 4 centres are located in SND (Suzhou New District), SIP West, SIP East, and Downtown area. There are over 200 branches all over China, and our headquarter is in Beijing.
- Current Location: Suzhou China
- Address: No.158 Xiandai Avenue, Wujiang District , Suzhou,Jiangsu, China