1. Teaching English as a Second Language, which includes teaching regular classes in the Employer’s premises and other corporate classes which might take place in customers’ premises.
2. Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development
3. Supervising test and exams and giving level tests
4. Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording attendance
5. Counseling students
6. Participating in the school’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s)
7. Participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school
8. Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by the school
9. Attending all scheduled meeting where his/her presence is required unless those meetings occur during the Employee’s holiday or the Employee’s day off
10. Other tasks assigned by the Education Supervisor and ESL head teacher in his/her working hours, including meeting.
Skills: TEFL, TESOL
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Who are we?
A training center specialized in providing professional English training programs through blended approach (online study + classroom teaching).
Located in Taicang, a city which borders Shanghai and is 1hour away from Suzhou.
Partner of Rosetta Stone, whose cutting-edge multi-media language teaching solution has benefited millions of English learners all over the world.
- Current Location: Suzhou China
- Address: Longwell English No.1 Shanghai East Rd. Taicang City