Devices, Big Data, Mobile & Web Product Manager (Beijing)
- Interested in solving the air quality problem?
- Well versed in hardware, big data systems, web and mobile technology?
- A highly creative individual who enjoys solving problems by thinking out of the box?
If you answered “yes” to those 3 questions, we’d love to talk to you and see if you could be part
of our team. We’re looking for an exceptional individual that will lead some of our strategic
You will work in an international team with some of the brightest minds to manage products
related to devices, big data, mobile and web applications that serve millions of users around the
The job consists of:
- Managing the product portfolio of devices, big data, mobile and web apps
- Collecting feature requirements and designing product features
- Developing and implementing roadmaps
- Manage user feedback and deliver an exceptional user satisfaction
- Ensuring that products are well tested and compliant
- Implementing the testing and quality procedures
- Maintaining the product documentation
- Managing the UX/UI designs to match the overall portfolio
- Ensuring a consistent brand image across the products
- Preparing product data sheet and product marketing material
- Experienced in product and project management
- At least 5 years working on mobile and web properties
- Practice of software coding and software architecture
- Highly independent and strong sense of initiative
- Team player and can-do attitude; exhibits strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinker and very innovative
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Acute attention to detail without requiring detailed supervision
- Fluent in English
You will be based in Beijing and the position is opened for foreigners and Chinese people alike.
We provide a very competitive package and we expect you to be a high performer.
IQAir (China) Sales and Service Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Furniture/Home Appliances/Arts & Craft/Toys/Jewelry
IQAir and AirVisual:
AirVisual is a department in the leader of air filtration: IQAir. AirVisual aims to help people
around the world to survive and thrive in polluted environments. Every day, AirVisual monitors
air quality in 10,000 cities worldwide and processes billions of data points per day. AirVisual is
at the forefront of innovation by pushing the limits of technology while making it easy and
understandable for people to use. In 2015, using big data and AI, AirVisual was the first one to
offer a global air quality forecast app. In 2016, AirVisual released the Node, the world’s smartest
air quality monitor that people use for indoors and also for outdoor air pollution mapping; the
Node changed people’s life and behaviors across the world. In late 2016, AirVisual offered a
complete world’s air pollution mapping with AirVisual Earth, a mesmerizing view of Earth’s
health that is used by scientists to monitor our earth’s health.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Unit 1305B, DRC Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Office Building, Tower D1, No.19 Dongfang Dong Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing