The ELA program is prepared to expand to multiple cities in China. Teachers for the program will find themselves in a position to gain experience in curriculum development and teacher training. Each of our three Shanghai campuses provide teachers with projectors, wifi access,access to printer and copier. Additionally, materials, lesson plans, and training will be provided. We are now looking for
• Planning and delivering lessons to students (Grade 5-9)
• Approximately 60 hours of teaching per month
• Assistance in R&D and participation in marketing seminars
• 60 hours per week(no office hour)
• 2 days off per week
Xuijiahui Campus, Shanghai
Gubei Campus, Shanghai
Pudong Campus, Shanghai
• Native speaker
• Minimum Bachelor degree with at least 1 year related teaching experience, preferably 2
• A self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment.
• A proven team-player who can work effectively with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
• Evidence of leadership potential and a stated interest in growing as a professional.
• Excellent communication skills
• Debate experience is a big plus that could include an added salary.
• Paid working permit and medical check-up fees
• Flight reimbursement
• Health insurance
• Paid national holidays
• Extra annual leave
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
We are the largest provider of overseas educational counselling services in China, with a market share of 16% of the overseas educational counselling market. We are also the fifth largest provider of test preparation services in China, with a market share of 6%.
We provide services under the “EIC” brand, which is the most recognised and trusted brand in the overseas educational services market in China.
Our core corporate purpose is to be the most trusted partner for international education. We believe that selecting, being admitted to and preparing for student life at the right overseas educational institution is a critical journey for Chinese students wishing to study abroad. Our aim is to help students and parents make fully informed decisions, facilitated through the full range of services we provide. These services include advice, coaching, mentoring, test preparation and assistance with school application and visa processes. To achieve our core purpose, we aim to develop programmes for our students that offer the full range of educational services for every stage of a student’s overseas education needs.
We offer a wide range of educational services in China as well as in destination markets for our students, most of whom are from the PRC. Although the direct recipient of our services are students, we also view the students’ parents as our clients as they are typically highly involved in terms of appointing us and paying for our services. Moreover, parents often closely oversee all of the decisions that the student makes with respect to choice of educational institution, degree program and courses, as well as timing of the application and preparation. Our private educational services consist primarily of educational counselling, which includes advice and support on studying abroad, test preparation for admissions exams and assessments in the US, the UK, Australia and Canada, as well as study tour programmes to assist our students (and their parents) in making more informed decisions about studying abroad.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 899 Lingling Road