1. This position is to teach in a all English program for a bilingual kindergarten in Quanzhou City.
2. Full time job, from Monday to Friday, 8:00-12:00, 2:30-5:30.
1. Loves children.
2. Has experience as a teacher (preferably in early education).
3. Applicant must qualify for a Z visa (native English speaker, BA degree), or is currently holding a work permit and can transfer.
1. Yearly travel reimbursement at 5000RMB.
2. Single person apartment provided, or subsidy at 1500RMB/month.
3. Paid vacation up to six weeks a year.
Cambridge red oak bilingual kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Founded in 2001, Cambridge Red Oak has become one of the most well known bilingual kindergartens in Fujian, China. Dedicated to excellence, the brand has established itself as one of the leaders in early childhood education. As of February 2016, our headquarters—Red Oak Information Advisory Service officially manages sixteen kindergartens across the country, including cities such as Xiamen, Fuzhou, Xi'an, and Shantou. It also has a multinational staff of over a thousand employees.
- Current Location: Xiamen China
- Address: Unit104, 566 Jiahe Road, Huli District, Xiamen