Z-Ben Advisors actively recruits passionate, open-minded, and accomplished people from around the world. Please send your CV together with a cover letter to us if you would like to join this young and exciting company.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
POSITION: Sales Associate
Z-Ben Advisors is an established research and data financial consultancy that focuses exclusively on Greater China. We work with top-tier global asset managers, and provide strategic advice, market intelligence, data analytics, and more, to ensure our clients capitalize on the enormous amounts of opportunity in China’s new economic landscape. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Sales Associate.
You will be responsible for executing the company’s sales plan by identifying/targeting prospective clients, negotiating contracts to acquire new clients, and managing accounts. You will work closely with the company’s Sales Manager to ensure sales targets are reached, and clients are satisfied with the products and services they’ve obtained.
After a year in this position, you will have a thorough grounding in the fundamental skills necessary to be an expert salesman/woman – our staff will provide support and coaching. Those best-positioned to succeed at Z-Ben Advisors will have a self-starting personality and entrepreneurial disposition. Z-Ben Advisors is committed to the growth of its employees through training and internal advancement opportunities uncommon at other firms.
The international asset management space in China is fast-paced, demanding and competitive, so please do not apply if you are not serious or passionate about Sales. Only top candidates will be chosen for the first round of interviews.
1. Acquire new clients, along with any related activity such as prospecting and maintaining/developing client relationships
2. Work closely with the Sales team to develop and achieve sales targets and goals
3. Create and redefine personal sales process to effectively negotiate and secure deals
4. Liaise with the management, sales and consulting teams to report on changing customer preferences and industry trends
5. Handle customer telephone calls and emails
6. Conduct face-to-face meetings with prospective clients and existing clients
7. Maintain accurate and up to date information on field of target clients
8. Attend industry events to expand strategic network of contacts
1. University graduate (BA/BS)
2. 2 years’ experience with a successful track record in sales, business development or other sales-related position, preferably in the field of finance
3. Background or strong interest in asset management, finance and economics
4. Fluent in English is a must; Mandarin is a bonus
5. Be well organized, a team player, confident, active, motivated, and diligent
6. Have strong written and oral communication skills
7. Ability to multi-task effectively with a service-oriented attitude
8. Proficiency in MS Office applications
9. Capable of working under pressure
10. The ability to travel internationally when required
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Finance/Investments/Securities
Established in 2007, Z-Ben Advisors is a China-based consulting firm whose core interest is in advising our clients on how to best capitalize on growing investment management business opportunities in the Greater China market. We bring together a diverse team of professionals well versed in both the local dynamics and needs of the financial services industry.
We are globally recognized for our insight and analysis on the Chinese investment management industry and are often quoted and invited to speak at forums worldwide.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Hongjia Tower, Lane 388, Fushan Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China