Name: International Institution of Education (i2)
Cities with Branches: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, NanNing, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Haikou
Programs: Language, Arts, P.E., Corporate Training, Overseas Business,Technology & Innovation, Family Education, and more
1. Job title: English Teacher;
2. Provide English course to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly);
3. Provide demonstration classes to new and prospective students and participate in marketing activities;
4. Attend weekly meetings, training, workshops and do all required paperwork (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning, and other tasks);
5. Handle class sizes from 4-6;
6. 5 working days per week, available (must work) on weekend;
7. Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching); each class is 40 minutes long
1. Basic salary: 16,000+ RMB per month (before tax);
2. Bonus system
a. Contract completion bonus,
b. Bonus for new teachers;
c. Overtime pay，
d. Quarterly bonus
e. Bonus for enrollment，
3. Allowance system
a. Housing allowance；
b. Flight allowance；
c. Sign-in allowance；
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Medical & accident insurance;
c. Paid holiday:
d. Nursing Leave:
e. Maternity Leave:
f. Professional training;
g. Opportunities for promotion;
h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
a. Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
b. Housing allowance for children,
c. Local education allowance for children,
1. Native English speaker only;
2. Bachelor's or Master’s degree and majored in education preferred;
3. At least 2 years related experience with reference letter;
4.TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
5.22-45 years old
i2(International Insititute of Education)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
In 2011, i2 International Institute of Education was established in Chengdu. Started our dream in Southwestern University of Finance and Economics.
Our first core value is to maintain ongoing improvement to our teaching quality, to ensure the English speaking competence and effectiveness of each i2 student. All i2 members firmly follow our vision “leading the way in education for our youth” and mission “cultivating the next generations of the world” and contribute to the society.
In past years, we launched the i2 public service program, which is named “The power of 1%” and execute our social responsibility. And in order to provide multi-course to customers, i2 developed “foreign teacher only” PE and arts courses & overseas programs. Not only classes operated in i2, we also started collaboration with public schools and introduced i2 courses to public schools. In 2018, i2 was authorized by SAFEA to organize the training program of Teaching English as a Foreign Language in China (TEFL in China).
i2 has over 90 campuses across 18 cities in China, with 28 in our flagship city, Chengdu, alone. i2 now has nearly two thousand employees and boasts a teaching faculty second to none, with all of our teachers having international certification and abundant teaching experience.
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: New Century Global Center E5 Room 0615. 1700Tianfu North Avenue High-tech Zone, Chengdu City