Location: Beijing, China
1. Work load: 14:00-20:00 on weekdays, 9:00-18:00 on weekends
Two days off on weekdays
2. Students' age: 4-12 yrs old.
3. Native English speaker or nonnative with clear accent
4. BA or above
3. Z visa provided.
4. Start on ASAP
5. TESOL、TEFL or CELTA
Salary and benefits:
1. Salary: For native speaker: 22K-24K , for nonnative: 17K
2. 13 months payment, means you will get extra salary at the end of year
3. 8k airfare after one year contract
4. Over 20 teaching hours, 100 rmb bonus,
5. Chinese official holidays
Beijing Geosita Educational Technology Limited Cooperation
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Beijing Geosita Educational Technology Limited Cooperation was founded in Jan,2010. It is a joint venture by Beijing Normal University and Grand topeak Group, with a total of 10 million RMB investment . Mr. Jiang Lu who is the professor and PHD supervisor in Management School of the BNU , is being filling a post of the president , but also Professor Lin Chongde, Lao Kaisheng, and Pei Dina (well-known professors in China) are hired as the consultants by the Cooperation.
With the infinite guidance of State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs and Beijing Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs, the organization has expanded the service items range, such as Introduction of Expatriate Talents, Management and Training, Research and Development, and Intercultural Communication. In order to help foreigners being familiar with the local laws & regulations and able to adapt to work and live in China more quickly, we even standardize and reinforce the management methods and training for the expatriate talents;
We’ve been keeping the pace of traditions of BNU: Patriotism and Advancement, Integrity and Simplicity, Pragmatic and Innovation, Stand and Deliver; and give our best effort to promote the education and culture interaction between China and western countries.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No.12 Xueyuan South Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China