We are looking for full time ESL/(Native)English Teachers to join in Aug.2019
We are recruiting Native English teachers for an International Kindergarten in Zhangjiagang, China. It's a lovely third tier city one hour out of Shanghai.
1. Working schedule: Monday to Friday 8am till 4.30pm.
2. Class sizes: between 20 to 26 children.
3. Aged 2-6 years old.
4. Curriculum based lessons with lesson plans provided.
5. Teaching materials must be prepared before lessons.
6. Lesson resources are provided (books, worksheets, etc.)
1. Teachers aged between 25-40.
2. Native English speakers only. From USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland.
3. Bachelor's degree or above（must be authenticated). Graduates of early childhood education majors and normal majors preferred
4. Two years teaching experience with reference letters.
5. TESOL/TEFL certificate preferred.
6. Non- criminal record check（must be authenticated).
7. Must pass health check.
8. Must be outgoing and confident in working with young children in class sizes of 20-26.
9. Willingness to adapt when confronted with new cultures.
1. CV (including Nationality) with a passport/ID photo.
2. Copies of certificates.
3. Your contact details, such as phone number, email, and other instant contact information, such as WeChat or Skype.
1.Excellent salary: 14,000-18,000 RMB per month after tax( based on experience. Includes housing allowance). For qualified teachers with PGCE or equivalent salary is 20,000 RMB.
2. 10,000 RMB one year completion bonus.
3. Contract continuation bonus of 5000 RMB.
4. Fully sponsored Z working visa.
5. 6 weeks paid holidays (including October break, Christmas, Chinese New Year and Summer holidays), paid sick leave.
6. School lunch provided.
7. Health insurance.
Zhangjiagang Newton Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Opening in 2013, Zhangjiagang Newton International kindergarten is one of Newton Educational Group newest campuses. located in Suzhou city, Jiangsu Province, China.
The campus is designed by Tsushima Design Studios, Tokyo with the philosophy of creating a natural, bright and educational learning facility with the state of art indoor lighting, windows and floors in an open structure that allow children to see the routines of everyday life.
Videos about our school:
- Current Location: Suzhou China
- Address: No.111 xihuyuan Road, Zhangjiagang city