Set-up and maintain an ordered and clean Montessori classroom environment
• Prepare Montessori and other teaching materials and activities using the Montessori method.
• Plan, organize, and lead daily a Montessori 2 ½ to 3-hour work period for multiple ages of children, 2 ½ to 6.
• Plan and implement the Montessori curriculum including creating and giving appropriate presentations.
• Lead the classroom teaching team including supervising teaching assistants and special instructors (e.g. art, music) who interact with children in the classroom.
• Maintain up-to-date records of the academic and developmental progress of each child.
• Coordinate communication between the school and parents, keep parents well-informed about their child’s progress, and maintain a good working relationship with parents.
• Provide ongoing training, guidance and support in the use of the Montessori curriculum and teaching materials.
• Establish and oversee classroom policies and procedures and the administration of the classroom, including classroom budget, inventory and supplies, reporting and recordkeeping.
Etonkids International Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
The Etonkids Educational Group is a collaboration of experts in the fields of education, research, and school management established by alumni of Harvard and Northwestern universities, with representatives of international Montessori organizations. It is recognized by the Chinese government as a National Top 10 Educational Institute and hosts China's first indigenous AMS / MACTE Montessori credentialing program.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Building 302, Blog B, FL 5, IT Startup Park, Jiuxianqiao North Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing