● Responsible for daily operation of community channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Discord etc.
● Create content for social media accounts including text, image, to increase user engagement and brand exposure.
● Build up community and user base through events and other creative marketing campaigns.
● Manage public comments and player queries in a timely, engaging manner
● Monitor and report results of online reviews and public commentary
● Build a close relationship with players and help out with any issues in the game.
● Bachelor degree or above
● Language skill: Native Arabic; Fluent in English; Chinese will be a plus
● At least 2 years of experience in community management or other relevant role
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must love games
● Computer Literate (MS Office, Photoshop. etc)
● Knack for seeing and staying ahead of trend
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
ChinaSoft company, with size of 40,001+ employees, globally, a leading global provider of IT consulting services, technical services and outsourcing service, was established in 2000 and headquartered in Beijing, China and owning 20+ subsidiaries worldwide, such as China Mainland, China Hongkong, the United States, England, Ireland, Hungary, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia etc.
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: Software Park Bldg#2, 33 Sorftware Road