JadeClass provides English enrichment education to bright local students, many of whom will attend university abroad. We select only the most motivated students, and help them not only achieve success in testing, but adapt to a Western learning atmosphere better and more quickly - a model we have been perfecting since our founding in 2008.
To learn more about JadeClass, visit us at www.jadeclass.education.
We are seeking a talented educator to collaborate with our existing team of teachers and curriculum designers.
• Ensure a high quality by reviewing and refining existing curriculum
• Put creativity and pedagogy to use developing new, comprehensive courses and materials
• Deliver new and existing content to carefully-screened students
• Help students succeed through constructive grading of their work
At JadeClass, we think you should get paid for the time and energy you devote to your classes, so course development and grading time are built into your schedule. Our class materials are comprehensive which takes away the time spent planning individual lessons, and we have a support team to track student performance, leaving you free to focus on your curriculum objectives.
JadeClass students range from ages 6-16 and are carefully screened for English level, behavior, and motivation. Classes will have a maximum of 6 students.
Our current programs include literature, creative writing, science, mathematics, social studies, and history. Experience teaching any of these subjects is a plus.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• 10 paid vacation days a year plus standard Chinese holidays
• Two consecutive days off a week
• Annual airfare reimbursement
• Health care
• Visa processing
• Airport pickup and 300rmb/day hotel reimbursement for up to 1 week
• Assistance with acquiring housing, paying bills, obtaining a cell phone, obtaining a metro card, etc. (Salary advance is available for relocation purposes)
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Minimum two years' teaching experience (with references). A degree in education, or a 100 hour TEFL/TESOL can replace teaching experience.
• Experience developing assessments and course materials
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Familiarity with common teaching methods with an insight into how students learn
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Willingness to collaborate on projects
• Native English speaker
• Experience teaching literature, creative writing, and research and writing.
Shanghai Xuhui Enrichment Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
JadeClass provides English enrichment education to bright local students, many of whom will attend university abroad. We select only the most motivated students, and help them not only achieve success in testing, but adapt to a Western learning atmosphere better and more quickly – a model we have been perfecting since our founding in 2008.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 107, No. 8, 1420 Zhongshan West Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200336