TopSchools is recruiting an AP Biology Teacher for a Secondary school with US curriculum in Nanjing which requires candidates to be on board in Aug 2019.
- Perform teaching duties and teaching hours per contract
- Maintain office hours when not in classroom (working hours 7:30am - 4:00pm or 8:30am - 5:00pm)
- Actively engage in student learning
- Strong teaching experience and interest in high school education
- Willingness to ensure our students get a high quality education, both in and outside the classroom
- Be a Native English speaker, preferably American
- Familiar with American education and pedagogy
- Possess cultural sensitivity and awareness
a) Native English Language speaker preferred
b) 2+ years relevant classroom experience
c) Relevant teaching experience and professional teaching license preferred
d) BA degree or above, Degree in Science education preferred
e) Be familiar with US AP courses
f) Accepting of Chinese culture
g) Ideal candidate must be a serious, career oriented teacher with stable personal life.
h) Bring a willingness to combine their western expertise with Chinese culture to present the best of both worlds for the students.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (18,000 RMB to 23,000 RMB per month, after tax) depending on experience and education
- 12 month contract
- Maximum of 25 teaching periods per week (40-45min)
- Housing allowance
- International air ticket allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid summer and winter holidays
- Paid national holidays (depending on school calendar)
- Professional development opportunities
Please do not hesitate to send your CV if you are interested. Thanks for your time.
4F, YinFeng Building, Haidian District, Beijing
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
TopSchools is the most well-known K12 educational platform in China, committed to supporting the growth of international schools in China through research-informed consultancy, talents development and recruitment service as well as community events. For us, transforming a school system is all about increasing life chances for children.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 4F, YinFeng Building, Su Zhou Jie, Haidian, Beijing