1.Make recommendations regarding professional development opportunities on and off
2. Keep a record of workshop attendance and school visits to ensure equality of
opportunity to identify ongoing needs, and to complete authorization and programme
3. Maintain the archive of PYP materials to support the programme.
4. Ensure that staff members are made aware of professional development
5. Make recommendations for the purchase of suitable resources to support the authorization of the programme.
6. Set up systems for the comunication and collaboration among staffs,parents and community.
7. Liasion between IBO and School.
8. Ohter tasks assigned by leaders.
1. 3 years or above PYP teaching experience, or at least 1 year PYP Coordinator experience;
2. Be familiar with the authorizaiton process of PYP programme;
3. Excellent communication skills and organization skills;
4. Chinese-speaking is preferred.
Shenzhen LYNX Human Resource Service
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Our company is dedicated in seeking perfect candidates for international schools and bilingual schools. We recruit teachers from all over the world and provide them with teaching opportunities all over China.
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: Rooom 1409, C building 1, City plaza, Shenzhen