A CAREER WITH US
Children's Tales International Kindergarten has been focusing on providing quality care and education to children between the ages of 2 and 6 since 2008. We are looking for passionate teachers to join our community and work together with us to advance our mission. We believe that fostering a talented and diverse community is crucial to the growth and development of our students and staffs. Monthly salary for the position ranges from 16,000 RMB to 28,000 RMB (plus benefits) based on experience and qualifications.
At Children’s Tales, our mission is to foster the whole child.
At Children’s Tales, our motto is ‘we love children wholeheartedly.’
WHAT YOU'LL DO
When you join Children's Tales, you are joining an environment that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching, engaging with students, managing Teaching Assistants, lesson planning, and cultivating relationships with parents. You will have the freedom to discover and practice your own style of teaching and leading. Our flexible and supportive environment will ensure that you receive the necessary guidance and support.
As you develop more specialised knowledge and experience, we will make sure that your salary band and title reflect accurately the hard work that you've invested in your career development.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
Teachers and children join our kindergarten from around the world. Each class will have between 20 - 26 students. Through play and teaching, you will form profound relationships with the students. You will be not only their teacher but also their hero. You will work alongside devoted and passionate teams of teachers in an immersive all-English environment. Through our diverse team bonding events and activities, you will form deep and long-lasting friendships with your peers. You will be leading the class with three Chinese Teacher Assistants, who are there to support you and make sure that everything runs smoothly.
From 16,000 to 28,000 RMB per month plus benefits. Final base salary is to be determined based on the standards set in the official pay scale.
8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, with 2.5 hours of break time between 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
- 10 working days of paid holiday during the Chinese Spring Festival (usually in February).
- 10 working days of paid holiday in the summer at the renewal of the contract.
- 8 days off with pay for government-recognized holidays such as Moon Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, New Year Day, etc.
- 2 days off with pay for Christmas day.
- Unpaid leave may be granted for up to 10 consecutive workdays at a time.
- Flight tickets.
- Upon arrival, we will meet you at the airport and provide you with up to one week of free accommodation. If you are new to China, our staffs can help you find accommodations and help you find your way around the city, etc. We will also provide cultural lessons and tips to help you adjust.
- Health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Help in securing a legal working visa as long as the applicant meets the minimum requirements.
- Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons and cultural tips.
OTHER COOL THINGS
- Be part of a dedicated team and work together to enhance the teaching quality and curriculum.
- Join a network of professional teachers and work together to provide quality teaching.
- Sharpen and push your teaching skills to reach the next level of your career goal.
- Teacher assistants are there to support you (2/3 TAs per class).
- Lots of available tools and props to use at your convenience.
- Have fun and connect with children daily.
- Experience Chinese culture at the heart of the ancient empire.
- No criminal record.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in education.
- TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate, or teaching license, or a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS THAT RAISE THE SALARY
- Degree in education (B.Ed., M.A. in Early Childhood Education, etc.)
- Teaching experience in kindergarten/primary school/language training school.
- Management experience in kindergarten/primary school/language training school.
- Teaching licence in a country where English is the official language.
- Passionate about teaching and enjoy being with children.
- Able to effectively interact and relate to children in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Sensitive to individual children differences and needs and be willing to adjust the program and curriculum to meet those needs.
- Motivated to learn and grow in an educational environment and be willing to continually increase professional knowledge in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Able to relate and speak to parents in a respectful and courteous manner and be aware of cultural differences and potential misunderstandings.
- Willing to work in a team environment, share ideas, and be open to the ideas of others.
- Good time and energy management skills.
Children's Place Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Children's Tales International Kindergarten
At Children’s Tales, our mission is to foster the whole child.
We believe that children are like seeds. Under the right conditions, their inner strengths will blossom and lead them to grow, explore, and thrive in their own way. They are naturally rich in imagination and eager for knowledge.
We foster our children with care by creating meaningful experiences and friendly environments, in which their inner strengths can be awakened and inspired. Throughout this process, the developmental needs of children are met and the nature of children is respected. As a result, our children will grow up as competent, confident, and sociable individuals who are broad in horizons.
Located in the capital of the world’s second-largest economy, Children’s Tales has opened nine campuses in Beijing and one in Cheng Du in the past 10 years. We currently have over 1200 students and employ over 300 teachers. Each class has between 20 - 26 students, 1 lead foreign teacher, and 3 aids. Teachers and children join our kindergarten from around the world.
All in all, the children at Children’s Tales remain our number one priority. We place great emphasis on the education and development of our students. We are not dictators in our classrooms, we are invited into our children’s world. Therefore, our goal as educators is to enrich their world as much as possible and give them the necessary support for them to become the persons that they are meant to be. That is the kind of environment we work in and what we hold dear.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Children's Tales International Kindergarten, Wangjing, Chaoyang