1. Deliver the class, prepare each class well and prepare the teaching materials, discuss with the TA before the class and after the class. Care each student, education orientated.
2. Check Student’s homework and do telephone teaching each month if possible.
3. Take part in the teachers’ meeting each Wednesday afternoon.
4. Take part in the activity classes, demo classes, promotion classes.
Skills: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA, Native speakers（American, British, Canadian, Australia, South African, New Zealander）, Certificate of Non-criminal Records, Certificate of Degrees, Release Letter, Reference Letter
New Oriental Education-Hangzhou
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
As the largest provider of private educational services in China, New Oriental offers education for a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life. Our wide range of educational programs, services and products includes English and other foreign language training, overseas and domestic test preparation courses, all-subjects after school tutoring, primary and secondary school education, educational content and software as well as online education.
New Oriental has become the most recognized brand in Chinese private education. Based on founder Michael Yu's groundbreaking vision, our innovative and inspirational instruction combines humorous, interactive teaching techniques with traditional Chinese educational values.
- Current Location: Hangzhou China
- Address: 33 Tianmushan Road, Xihu District，Hangzhou City