Your Role as a Premier Only Senior Consultant:
If you received your undergraduate degree and/or a graduate degree from a top university in the U.S. and has an interest in education and a passion for working with young adults, then you just might have what it takes to be a Premier Only Senior Consultant. As a Premier Only Senior Consultant, your primary task will be working with Chinese students who are preparing for their education aboard. The Premier Only product line caters to Chinese students who possess a strong desire to study and succeed abroad. Premier Only Consultants would be trained to conduct regular meetings with students to inspire their interest and motivate students to participate in extracurricular activities. As a Premier Consultant, you would work closely with our Premier Only Activity Coordinators, who would work with you as a team to help build interesting activity profiles for the students.
Adherence to company policies, and a high level of maturity are required given the responsibility and independence awarded to a Premier Only Consultant.
• Graduate of a top U.S. university
• Passion for education, foreign cultures, and working with young scholars
• Knowledge of U.S. Universities especially in terms of the application process
• Superb verbal communication skills (in both English and Mandarin Chinese)
• Ability to work independently under pressure
• Planning and organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong deadline management skills
• Experience in education, writing, admission counseling, mentorship, and tutoring is a plus
• Variety in academic and professional background demonstrating experience in multiple fields is a plus
• Conduct student meetings online/offline
• Give detailed recommendations for testing schedule, school selection, activities planning
• Draft student activity plans and follow up emails
• Contribute to the development and refinement of educational resources
• Work closely with the consulting team and operations team to ensure quality of service
• Communicate with multi-cultural team to deliver service to clients
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We are the largest provider of overseas educational counselling services in China, with a market share of 16% of the overseas educational counselling market. We are also the fifth largest provider of test preparation services in China, with a market share of 6%.
We provide services under the “EIC” brand, which is the most recognised and trusted brand in the overseas educational services market in China.
Our core corporate purpose is to be the most trusted partner for international education. We believe that selecting, being admitted to and preparing for student life at the right overseas educational institution is a critical journey for Chinese students wishing to study abroad. Our aim is to help students and parents make fully informed decisions, facilitated through the full range of services we provide. These services include advice, coaching, mentoring, test preparation and assistance with school application and visa processes. To achieve our core purpose, we aim to develop programmes for our students that offer the full range of educational services for every stage of a student’s overseas education needs.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: shenzhen