English Teachers at HTD are responsible for planning and implementing English mornings/afternoons (following set kindergarten routines) in some of the separate classrooms, where children are aged 2 to 6 years old. Furthermore English Teachers are expected to assist with classroom decoration, linked to everyday English and the schools current teaching topics. English Teachers are also expected to fully integrate into HTD, in relation to participation in HTD events (which can occur outside of normal hours).
1. Native English Speaker; or non-native Speaker, with clear enunciation and good pronunciation.
2. Education(One of the follow):Bachelor Degree, BA (Hons) in Teaching, BA (Hons) in English, BA (Hons) in other relevant teaching fields, or a PGCE.
3. Have TEFL, TESOL, CELTA certificate.
3. Have a minimum 1+ years teaching experience.
4. Have a truly outgoing personality with such traits as: creative, energized, fun-loving, happy, responsible, patient, punctual, kind, honest etc!
As reward for the above, English Teachers are paid a strong salary, taken out to dinner/lunch every so often, eligible for some staff bonuses (money and leisure), and given lunch breaks everyday!
HTD International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
HTD International Kindergarten – Chongqing City is currently running an ongoing recruitment drive for wonderful English Language Teachers. We also have branches in Chengdu,Beijing etc.as well.
- Current Location: Chongqing China