ESL teachers play vital roles in China as the demand of English language training increases over time. In Birmy, they teach small classes with 4-10 students on average per session and conduct activities to students from different age levels for better understanding of western cultures. Lesson planning are fundamental to maintain high quality of lectures by presenting interesting and sufficient class contents as well as assisting students with native English pronunciation and conversations.
• Teach 25 hours (work 40 hours) per week
• Work 5 days and 2 days off each week
• Lesson planning and preparation
• Conduct level tests
• Administration duties (i.e. Attendance records, curriculum development)
• Counsel students by providing constructive feedback
• Participation of Extra Curricular Activities
• Participate in ongoing training and workshops arranged by school
• Attend all scheduled meetings
About Birmy Education China:
Birmy Education is a professional English training institution focusing on English language training to students from 4 to 65 years old overall. Exclusively, Birmy has 2 English training schools for kids from age of 4-15 only. With its headquarters located in Taizhou City, Birmy now has 12schools in China and they are based in Taizhou (Zhejiang Province), Changsha (Hunan Province) and Xiamen (Fujian Province). Birmy was founded back in September, 2006 and have been on the market of education for more than 12 years.
Taizhou is a young coastal city, located in the central coastal of Zhejiang Province, south of Shanghai economic zone. It is close to Hangzhou and Ningbo. Known as an emerging tourism market and “one of China’s Top 10 Best Cities for Living” (Honors, Taizhou Government), Taizhou is a competitive member in Central Triangle Urban Agglomeration. It is easy to find convenient transportation, well-built basic constructions and beautiful scenery.
Taizhou is the birthplace of economic cooperation and an important manufacturing base in Zhejiang, China. It is a medium size city with highly developed economy. Taizhou is also a major grain, fruit and seafood-producing city.
20K-30K RMB/ Month
Pre-job and ongoing trainings
Competitive remuneration plus extra bonus
Housing allowance or free accommodation
10 Paid holidays + all Chinese statutory holidays + 1 day Christmas holiday
Company arranged festival presents and rewards
Z-type work visa assistance
Z-type work visa application fee reimbursement
Flight allowances provided at the beginning and end of contract
Salary advances permitted upon arrival
Health Insurance covered
Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
Up to 1 week free hotel accommodation after arrival
One free meal per working day
Assistance in adapting to Chinese cultures
Career development opportunities
Salary increase and extra bonus upon contract renewal
* Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (China's visa regulations)
* Bachelor degree – will need to be notarized
* TESL/TEFL/CELTA Certificate
* Clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months – will need to be notarized
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Birmy Education is a professional English Training Institution focus on English language training to students from 4 to 65 years old. With its headquarter located in Jiaojiang, Taizhou City, Birmy now has 12 schools in China. Voted as one of the “China Best 100 Educational Institutions”, Birmy was officially certified by IEERA as an “International English Educational and Researching Institution” and “International Certificate Training Center”.
- Current Location: Taizhou(Zhejiang) China
- Address: 5F Time Building, 535 Shifu Avenue, Jiaojiang District, Taizhou, Zhejiang Province, China