• Has a bachelor degree or above
• Major in physics, physical engineering or other related majors, has solid academic background
• Has AP physics teaching experience is preferred
• Has teaching experience with Chinese students
• Being self-motivated, responsible and has passion in education
• Easy to cooperate with, follow the school’s rules
• Follow and revise school’s physics curricula
• Design and grade homework, placement tests, progress assessments, physics projects, midterm and final exams
• Teach G9 to G12 physics courses including introductory physics, SATII physics, AP physics 1&2, AP physics C mechanics, AP physics C electricity & magnetism
• Maintain interactive class environment, maintain high teaching quality, help students perform well on SATII and AP tests
• Finish all the academic requirements from the academic director
• Communicate with homeroom teachers
• Attend all required meetings, including parents meeting, weekly academic meeting etc.
Contract completion bonus
Local health insurance
Paid public holidays as described in Section
Subsidized on-campus meals
annual paid sick days
Free access to school gym
Location: Shenzhen or Guangzhou
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
ShenZhen Sendelta Education
Sendelta Education is a leading educational services company particularly focusing on the delivery of American high school curricula to Chinese students.
Sendelta Education was originally founded in 2005 as an education consulting company which focused primarily on providing information, support and services to Chinese students studying in the US. In 2010, Sendelta began to develop AP program in mainland China. In affiliation with highly regarded public high schools, we currently manage 6 AP Centers in Guangdong province, China.
Sendelta adopted the strategy of cooperating closely with individual top public high schools. We have achieved great success. A lot of our students got the admissions from Stanford University, Columbia University, University of Chicago, Duke University, Northwestern University, Haverford College，Vanderbilt University, UC Berkley, UCLA, etc. Sendelta has become one of the best providers of AP program in China.
At present, Sendelta has over 150 Chinese employees and over 50 expatriate employees. We have over 500 students currently studying in our international curricula centers and envisage this number increasing to 1000 in the next two years.
Expansion within our existing locations, as well as the opening of new centers, continues to create a wide range of opportunities at all levels each academic year. Welcome to join us.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Room405, AnHui Building,6007Shennan Blvd, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong 深圳市福田区深南大道6007号安徽大厦创展中心405单元