Year-round recruitment for after-hours education positions (Beijing/Shanghai/Shenzhen)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
(Salaries and benefit packages are subject to individual school pay scales, which take into account relevant experience and qualifications)
• Paid working permit and medical check-up fees
• Accommodation: furnished apartment or housing allowance
• Flight reimbursement: 3,000-6,000RMB (school determinant)
• Paid meals or food allowance
• Medical and accident insurance
• Paid summer and/-or winter holidays
• Paid national holidays
• Airport pickup + relocation assistance
• English teaching basic salary range: 12,000-25,000 RMB/month
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• 22-60 years of age
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
• Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of differing competencies
• Previous experience in an international school preferred
• Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
• English teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes
• Subject teaching positions require candidates with relevant teaching background in selected subject matter, with IGCSE, A-level and/-or IB teaching experience preferred
CORE PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the classroom is well-organized for purposeful activity throughout the day.
• Implement and model high standards of work practice and review, critically reflecting, and evaluating own practice.
• Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning.
• Establish clear instructional objectives, making use of core teaching resources and supplementary materials.
• Assess and analyse student progress to inform instruction and provide constructive feedback to promote students’ progress towards standards.
• Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture.
• Participate in a culture of professional learning.
• Work cooperatively with fellow-staff members and administrators as it pertains to specific grade levels and programs.
• Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions.
• Attend staff meetings, teacher workdays and professional development activities as assigned or recommended.
• Contribute to extracurricular activities on a regular basis.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department.
Guangzhou Aibeidi Educational Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
ABIE opened its first center in China in 2009.
At present ABIE has over 80centers in tier 1,2 and 3 cities around China.
From our Shanghai Head Office we manage the brand expansion and image, assist all centers with training, material development and overall center operations.
ABIE plans to include up to 200 centers by 2017.
ABIE English Training is based on an American Educational System style, but specially adapted to meet the particular needs of our local Chinese students.
ABIE English classes follow and aim to employ the latest educational psychology and styles for Young Learners English training.
ABIE takes constant steps to include 21st Century Skills into all our training programs.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China