Position information and requirements:
• 5 working days per week
• Maximum 25 teaching hours per week plus 15 office hours
• Class size: 8-12 students (Ages: 3 through 12 )
• Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
• Irregular working hours
• working with an assistant of a chinese teacher
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive remuneration of 15000 to 25000RMB monthly based on qualifications
• 7 days paid annual leave plus 3000 - 5000RMB as flight ruimbursement at the completion of one year contact if both sides wish to continue the working relationship.
• 12 days national holidays
• Paid and sponsored work visa
• Arrival assistance ( Airport pick-up and apartment search)
• Around 7 nights hotel accommodation upon arrival(subject to how long you find your apartment)
• Ongoing training and development workshops
• Career development opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree
• TEFL or TESOL certificate
• Loving children and teaching
• Two years or more teaching experience will be preferred
Required information in application letter:
• Covering letter
• reference letter by previous company
• Recent photo
• Degree & TEFL certificates
• Passport (photo page )
• Contact information
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Guangzhou Aibeidi Educational Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
ABIE opened its first center in China in 2009.
At present ABIE has over 80centers in tier 1,2 and 3 cities around China.
From our Shanghai Head Office we manage the brand expansion and image, assist all centers with training, material development and overall center operations.
ABIE plans to include up to 200 centers by 2017.
ABIE English Training is based on an American Educational System style, but specially adapted to meet the particular needs of our local Chinese students.
ABIE English classes follow and aim to employ the latest educational psychology and styles for Young Learners English training.
ABIE takes constant steps to include 21st Century Skills into all our training programs.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China