1. Prepare and carry out lessons.
2. Follow student' academic performance.
3. Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development.
4. Participating in the school's social program including explaining the program to potential customers.
5. Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by the kindergarten.
6. Professional communication with students and parents.
7. Establish and maintain cogent working relationships with all campus staff.
8. Other tasks assigned by kindergarten principal.
1. Native English Speaker.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in English or Education (Master’s Degree preferred).
3. With at least 2 year teaching experience required (preschool preferred).
4. TEFL/TESOL/ELL/CELTA certificate preferred.
5. 0-3 or 3-6 Montessori certificate preferred.
6. Be patient, careful, supportive, Enjoy with kids and education.
7. 40 working hours per week, Monday to Friday, per day 8am-4pm, Max 20 teaching hours per week.
1. Salary: 14000-16000 RMB per month
2. 3000CNY bonus after one year’s contract.
3. 5000CNY annual travel allowance after two years contract.
4. Full Attendance Bonus, Course completion bonus, Holiday gift.
5. Long vocations: 14 days paid summer break, 7 days paid winter break, 5 days China Year, Plus all the Chinese holidays.
6. 5 days paid sick leave.
7. Enjoy 50% off tuition prices if you choose to enroll your children at our kindergarten.
8. China Work Visa
9. Commercial Health Insurance & Accident Insurance
10. Montessori Education Training
KWA is an international kindergarten featured by Montessori education. KWA's founding team member started the first Montessori International Kindergarten in 1999. It is a pioneer of Montessori education in China and a landmark high-end international Park in the region. It has provided high-quality preschool education for foreign families and high net worth population in the region for nearly sixteen years. KWA founding team members have participated in the preparation and operation of many international and bilingual schools in Britain, Shanghai, Qingdao, Anhui and other places.
LOCATION: No.18, Lane 18, Yanggaozhong Road, Pudong District, Shanghai
TRANSPORT: Subway line 9, Taierzhuang Station Exit 1
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
The goal of Kiddiwinkie Academy is to provide child-centered high quality early childhood education for young children and to be responsible for their future success.
The founder team has operated high-end international kindergartens in Shanghai since 2005.
Our curriculums are based on young children’s interests and help them to fulfill their potentials. Furthermore, we provide high-standard Chinese curriculum for young children to become familiar with Chinese culture and literature. We believe that young children learn through play and experience, and highly value the child-centered education. Therefore, there will be various play-based activities in our curriculum such as field trips, science experiments, and hands-on activities.
Kiddiwinkie Academy will prepare young children to be international leaders with creativity and imagination in the future.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: NO.18,Nong18,North Yanggao Road,Pudong ,Shanghai