1. Meet students to discuss their college choices and application strategies.
2. Brainstorm with students on their essay topics.
3. Work with students to revise and edit their college essays.
4. Instruct and oversee students’ completion of other application documents.
5. Deliver presentations at marketing seminars or client meetings.
6. Teach enrichment classes, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top U.S. research university or liberal arts college. All majors accepted. Strong writing and interpersonal skills. Special attention will be paid to those with creative backgrounds.
- Previous full time work experience in college counseling
- Knowledge of Mandarin is preferred but certainly NOT required.
- Interest in Chinese culture and educational development.
- Willingness to travel throughout China to meet clients and participate in other business and educational opportunities.
Shanghai Kylin Overseas Education Consulting & Service Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Co-founded by graduates of Swarthmore College, Harvard University, and Cambridge University in 2009, Kylin Zhimeng Education is a Shanghai-based leading education company that provides American college admission counseling to Chinese students. In addition to our Shanghai headquarters, we have established eight branch offices in China, namely Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuxi, Nanjing, Fuzhou, Wuhan, Shenyang, and Dali. We are committed to helping our students realize their college goals through highly professional work and inspiring personalized mentorship. As educators, we strive to develop our students academically, linguistically, and personally. Within Kylin Zhimeng, we highly value the talents of every team member and are equally committed to developing his or her leadership and professional ability. In the past four years, we have had American graduates from Princeton University, Columbia University, Swarthmore College, Wharton (Penn), University of Chicago, Northwestern University, Vassar College, Vanderbilt University, Washington St. Louis, and other top-ranked schools work in our consultant team. Personal references from previous and current employees are available upon request.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 17E, Zhaofengshimao Building, No.369 Jiangsu Rd., Changning District, Shanghai.