Opportunity Overview - New Entrant Program Asia
Being an established and successful Wealth Manager enables you to have the autonomy and flexibility to grow your business in the direction you want to, whilst being able to access unrivalled business, technical and marketing support from St. James's Place.
In addition to being able to ultimately dictate your own working agenda with the expertise and support we provide, you will also enjoy the significant rewards a successful career in Wealth Management can bring - rewards that are in direct relation to the work and effort you put in to your business.
What is Wealth Management?
Put simply, wealth management is the provision of useful and timely financial advice, helping clients, whether individuals or businesses, to determine their goals, make the right investment decisions and prepare for a financially stable future.
A wealth manager will develop their own group of clients, taking the time to get to know each one and building a long-lasting relationship to develop their financial strategy over the medium to long term.
Introducing St. James&rsquo;s Place
- An award-winning, FTSE 100 company founded in 1991
- A FTSE 100 company with a market capitalisation of c.&pound;5 billion
- Our clients trust us to manage, on their behalf, &pound;95 billion of their funds
- Substantial centralised technical resource &ndash; supporting client outcomes
- A distinctive approach to investment management*
- We underwrite our advice with a guarantee**
Overview of the New Entrant Programme (NEP)
A 9-month training and development programme incorporating three Key Phases working alongside an established Mentor Partner. The Programme will close with a final Assessment day to ensure the New Entrant is ready to graduate as an Adviser or Associate Partner.
Supporting Your Business
Our training programme provides you with all the help and support you need to gain the qualifications, skills and knowledge required to build a professional financial advisory business in Asia. The training programme incorporates time spent in the classroom, practical training in the field with your Mentor Partner and dedicated Management team and home study spread across 9 months.
Skills and attributes of a successful Wealth Manager?
- Motivated, a natural self-starter
- Entrepreneurial and eager to build your own business from the ground up
- Approachable and possess natural people skills
- Have an existing network and relationships with individuals and professionals within Asia
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- An existing network
- Competitive and determined
- Good communicator
- Native English speaker
- 2+ Years work experience at a minimum
- Demonstrate a proven successful track record of their existing career
- Evidence they have sufficient resources to make the transition to their new career
Who are we?
St. James's Place is a FTSE 100 company and one of the largest wealth management companies in Asia with over 100bn GBP of client funds under management. We have over 25 years of experience and have offices in Hong Kong, Mainland China (Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen) and Singapore as well as throughout the UK. We are now represented by 3,800 qualified advisers across our Partnership, globally.
St. James's Place Wealth Management
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Finance/Investments/Securities
St. James's Place Wealth Management is a FTSE 100 company with over £100bn of Client Funds Under Management. In Asia, St. James's Place is the largest wealth management companies serving the expatriate community, with offices in Mainland China (Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen), Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Suite 2006-2007, 20/F, Tower 1, Jing An Kerry Centre, 1515 Nanjing Road West