1. Prepare lesson according to our curriculum.
2. Give lesson to 3-12 years old children.
3. Recording homework for children.
4. Give feedback for children learning.
5. Attend teaching meeting.
6. To complete other work assigned by your leader.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
Native English speaker from U.S.A, Canada, U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Americans have the priority.
A bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree is preferred
Teaching certification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
An energetic and enthusiastic disposition
English language fluency; proper grammar, sentence structure, word tense, subject-verb agreement, proper use of adjectives and adverbs, neutral accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm.
American New Directions China Headquarter
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
New Directions A2 is an American educational brand specializing in children’s English education with a method of English immersion education, and dedicated to cultivate both students’ individuality and comprehensive quality. Established in 2001, our headquarter is located in Los Angeles in America, where more than 200 schools use our educational resources at present. In order to build the best and most professional community education brand, we are now introducing into China the American curriculum system as well as the teaching model of children’s education. Now we are seeking both full-time and part-time teachers to instruct children aged 3-15 years old at New Directions A2 International English Education Institutions in China.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Room 703 Zhongtie Noble Center Panyu District， Guangzhou，China