• Plan and teach outstanding and engaging lessons that meet course syllabus goals and objectives while applying Athena teaching approaches.
•Effectively deploy a range of strategies to manage and develop the classroom environment to create a welcoming, open, effective and positive learning atmosphere.
•Differentiate class instruction, activities and resources in order to maximize learning opportunities for all learners.
• Apply appropriate forms of assessment to monitor student progress.
• Provide timely and effective student feedback.
• Support the center with marketing events.
• Responsible to support Head Teacher in local-level curriculum adaptation and implementation, class covering, training and other management work.
• Bachelor’s degree in either Arts or Sciences. Arts or Sciences. Preference currently given to candidates with an English, Education or Science major.
• TESOL or TEFL qualification (120 hours+) or TKT
• Minimum one-year English teaching experience above, ideally related to the teaching of reading, writing and/or general English courses.
• No criminal record, Engilsh native speakers only.
Start date: ASAP
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Athena Academy is the subsidiary of Elite K-12 International Education Group. We adopt the US Common Core Standard and the teaching methodologies of Project-based Learning (PBL) in designing our programs. Our aim is to provide our students opportunities in not only learning Academic English, but also acquiring the soft-skills of critical thinking, collaboration, communication, problem solving and creativity, which will enable them to adapt and enhance their own capacity in this constantly changing 21st century.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No.200 West Yan'an Road, Shanghai, China