• Working with consulting team to handle cases (10 seniors & 10 non-seniors)
• Crafting students’ strategy (picking class and school, test prep, activity) and tracking students’
• Developing students’ activities and service involvement
• Holding meetings with students-parents and sending meeting notes to both
• Consulting on written portion of college applications
• Conducting internal and external seminars
• Develop independent projects / resources
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We are the largest provider of overseas educational counselling services in China, with a market share of 16% of the overseas educational counselling market. We are also the fifth largest provider of test preparation services in China, with a market share of 6%.
We provide services under the “EIC” brand, which is the most recognised and trusted brand in the overseas educational services market in China.
Our core corporate purpose is to be the most trusted partner for international education. We believe that selecting, being admitted to and preparing for student life at the right overseas educational institution is a critical journey for Chinese students wishing to study abroad. Our aim is to help students and parents make fully informed decisions, facilitated through the full range of services we provide. These services include advice, coaching, mentoring, test preparation and assistance with school application and visa processes. To achieve our core purpose, we aim to develop programmes for our students that offer the full range of educational services for every stage of a student’s overseas education needs.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: shenzhen