Company Profile: Central Insight Education is an international education institute located in Shenzhen, China. Our commitment is to provide the high quality early childhood education to our kids and enable the kids with the global insight. Our curriculum is based on the UK Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) criteria, tailored to the elite families and international families in Shenzhen.
We are currently looking for the EYFS teacher/professional who is passionate about early childhood education to join our team, and as the return we will provide a very competitive salary and benefit plus the bonus.
Early Years Teacher (2-4 yrs)
Start Date: August 2019
Location: Shenzhen, China
Experience: 2 years
Class size: 8 kids with 1 foreign teacher, 1Chinese Teacher and 1 teacher assistant.
Working hours : 8:30-17:30 with two hours rest at noon
Salary: from RMB 18000RMB to 28000 After tax
• Administer the curriculum and lead children’s classroom and outdoor activities
• Record and assess children’s physical, cognitive, social and emotional progress
• Maintain daily communication with families
• Decorate the classroom environment to meet program goals
• Support marketing events when necessary
• Bachelor degree above.
• Fully qualified with at least 2 years of experience with early childhood education
• An inquiry based approach is preferred with experience in Project-Based teaching, IB curriculum or Reggio Emilia curriculum highly desirable.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated teachers who love inspiring young minds to explore, create, and become lifelong learners.
• Willingness to work as part of a team and being comfortable in a working environment with culture diversity. Classes usually comprise of a western teacher, a senior Chinese teacher and junior assistants
Required information in application letter:
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Central Insight Education (CIE) is an educational institute based in Shenzhen, China. CIE was founded in 2012, whose founders were graduated from University of Cambridge, University College London, and University of Pennsylvania, aiming to provide professional assistance with applications for school and college admission and scholarships (for both undergraduate programme and postgraduate programme). With years of overseas development, CIE has won public praise and support in the UK. The founders decided to establish CIE head office in Shenzhen, with a branch in Shantou, aiming to bring professional consulting service back to China.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: Ali Center, Nanshan District