As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Teachers that are open to new ideas, not only in the classroom, but also in life are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with and give their all for their passion of teaching.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give constructive feedback to students.
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center.
What's in it for you?
1. Base salary CNY 18,000-20,000 depends on background plus bonus.
2. Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
3. Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical.
4. Airport Pickup and up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
5. Assistance with finding accommodation.
6. 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
7. Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops.
8. Career development opportunities.
9. Possible relocation to new city, center or country.
10. Visa process and medical check reimbursement.
11. Student and staff referral bonus system.
How can you get all of this?
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland) is a MUST.
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or above.
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar).
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus.
5. No criminal history.
6. Willing to work weekends.
Why wait to create a beautiful future filled with countless opportunities and wonderful experiences? Start Now!!!
Wall Street English China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture. We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment.
Our learning centers are located in high-end shopping malls, exclusive office buildings, and busy street-level locations. We pride ourselves not only on the quality of our teachers and classes, but also on the comfort and atmosphere of our centers. We strive to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for both our students and staff in our slick, modern, 5-star learning centers.
Teachers here don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 3F Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Boulevard, PUDONG SHANGHAI 200121